Acting as a bridge between you and culture/art, Tokyu Bunkamura, Inc. aims to provide you with an opportunity to enjoy dream-inspiring entertainment and to contribute to the ongoing promotion and development of culture and art. In order to accomplish this mission, we recognize the importance of your personal information and are committed to protecting it under the policy below.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and with other relevant laws, regulations and guidelines.
- We will establish in-house regulations and necessary rules for each of our operations with regard to the handling of your personal information. We will also appoint a personal information manager for each of our divisions and will establish a system for protecting your personal information.
- Before collecting your personal information, we will clarify the purpose of our use of your personal information and will obtain your consent. We will collect your personal information only to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- We will use your personal information only for the purposes of use listed below.
- We will take appropriate measures to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- We will strictly manage your personal information and will take measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, and its loss, destruction, falsification and divulgence.
- We will educate our employees about the protection of personal information to raise their awareness of this issue.
- When using your personal information, we may outsource the processing of the personal information as long as doing so is justifiable. In such cases, we will oblige the contractor to manage the personal information strictly and supervise its management.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent unless required to do so by applicable laws and regulations.
- If you want to check or change the personal information of yours we have in our possession, we will promptly meet your request as far as is reasonable and necessary.
- We will, on an ongoing basis, review and improve our regulations and systems concerning the handling of personal information in order to ensure their effective and proper operation.
Tokyu Bunkamura, Inc.
Purposes of Use of Your Personal Information
We will collect your personal information when you purchase a ticket or goods, participate in an event, apply for a members-only or registration-based service, or answer a questionnaire. We will use such personal information for the following purposes:
- To send you the ticket or goods or information you request
- To send you letters and emails that contain information on performances, exhibitions, ticket sale, goods, events, campaigns or seminars
- To provide members-only or registration-based services
- To create statistical data based on questionnaire surveys
- To respond to your inquiries
We hold various events and sell various goods. In each case, we will individually let you know the purpose of use of your personal information.
Inquiries About Your Personal Information
Personal Information Protection Section, Personnel Dept., Tokyu Bunkamura, Inc.
TEL: 03-3477-9020 (Business hours: 10:00 - 18:00)
About This Website
Collection of access logs
This website logs data on your usage, including your access history (by day and by hour), the URL of where you came to this website from, and on your browser. However, the such log data does not contain any information that could personally identify you. We use such statistical data to improve this website and for other reasonable purposes.